Ahmnodt a Role Model
People often look to others to set an example for themselves and others. The last person that should be a role model is a politician. I can break that trend. People can look to me as an example (as long as they can overlook that I fathered a child out-of-wedlock and I was once arrested for possession of marijuana.)
Why most politicians are bad role models:
- Debt – Nearly every government at every level in the world has debt. It is one thing to have debt as an individual. It is another thing to incur debt on behalf of a group of people. It is despicable that this is done year in and year out.
- Sex Scandals – Most of the people thats get caught in sex scandals with politicians are not very attractive. A few are downright ugly. I pledge as President that if I ever get married, I will only cheat on my wife with the hottest women.
- Practice What You Preach – Many politicians do not practice what they preach. Some don’t even practice what they legislate. They will go as far as exempting themselves from the very laws they impose on us. I think we have enough laws (too many laws if you include the laws that protect stupid people.)
- Drugs – I do not use drugs in public places or where cameras are present.
- I don’t use a payphone while driving.
- I have been a strong advocate of keeping predators away from children as well as lambasting producers of children’s shows for dressing girls like sex objects.
Choose your role models wisely. Stay clear from career politicians, producers of children’s shows, and gym teachers.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.