Back in the Saddle Again
I was hoping today’s blog entry was going to be which candidate for President I was going to endorse in the 2012 election. But a few things happened to me since I announced I was no longer actively campaigning for President:
- Vice-Presidential candidate Albee Thayer has filed a lawsuit against me. He has bought $10,000 worth of custom-wrapped condoms for the campaign. The condom wrapper reads: “Heare and Thayer – For Your Protection.” He had been handing some out at local nudie bars and brothels.
- My campaign manager won’t get out of my hair. I thought by not running that my campaign manager would find something to do with his time. But he keeps coming over because he says he is bored out of his mind.
- My daughter has had her classmates pick on her since I made my decision. She was so upset that she went to a movie this weekend knowing how I feel about the movie industry. Her mother said she has also been listening to Justin Bieber songs on the internet.
- My Domina was so angry with me that she ignored the safe word this weekend.
- I couldn’t help but think about Dave the homeless guy in North Carolina. I did not want to run in 2008, but Dave was insistent that I run. He said that America needed me to be President more than I didn’t want to be President and it was a higher calling. (Even higher than he was that day.)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.