Vote for the Originator
Most people would rather have an original painting than a lithograph of that painting. Many people prefer the original artist singing a song over cover versions. I would guess that people would rather vote for the originator of good ideas over someone who copies those ideas. Below is a history of ideas started by me that have been taken by others since I first ran in 2008:
- I campaigned in Manitoba two weeks after I first announced my campaign in February 2008. John McCain campaigned in Canada that summer.
- July 2008 – I campaigned in Europe. Soon after I came back, Barack Obama was there campaigning. (Though he denies he was campaigning)
- September 2008 – My computer was hacked. Three days later, Sarah Palin’s emails were hacked.
- I first proposed my tax proposal in February 2008. The British Parliament tried to pass is that September.
- I had reservations with Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Not where he was born, (I think he was born in Hawaii.) but when he was born. (He was born in 1974 and thus was too young to take the oath of office as he was only 34 years old.) World Net Daily asked that very question about his age in 2010.
- I have a long history of campaigning in cemeteries (and recently morgues). In May 2008, it was discovered that Jim Ogonowski (a candidate) not only campaigned in cemeteries, but got them to register to vote.
- One of my first platform planks had to do with the “War on Poverty”. New York Gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino stole it practically verbatim.
I was hoping 2012 would be different. But it has already started. It was reported that Democratic candidate for President Vermin Supreme stole a portion of my energy plan. (The portion about gerbil turbines. (He claimed he thought of it in 2008, but I didn’t hear of it then.)
The latest was a video (That was falsely labeled as Ron Paul supporters) that was negative about Jon Huntsman was supposedly put out by the Huntsman campaign. I put out an anti-Ahmnodt Heare video first.
If you want a lithograph or a cover song, I am not your candidate. (But feel free to vote for me anyway.) If you are insistent on the original, then the only candidate worthy of your vote is the Original Ahmnodt Heare.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.