What I Learned From Last Night’s Debate
I learned a few things from watching last night’s debate on Fox News. I am sure the hundreds of others who watched learned a thing or two also. Below is what I learned from the debate:
- Fox News did not use a bell to signal a candidate that his time has expired. People might confused it for a bell of liberty and Fox News will have none of that.
- Newt Gingrich can go an entire debate without attacking the media.
- South Carolinians hate the “Golden Rule” but they like the “Golden Shower.”
- Fox News encouraged viewers to tweet followed by #dodge or #answer following a candidate’s answer. #dodge trended all night. #answer never trended.
- The issue of the debt and deficit spending was not a big issue. Mainly because none who support attacking Iran can explain how to pay for it with accumulating additional debt.
I was asked who won last night’s debate. The answer if anybody watched would be obvious. The answer is the alcohol industry. Between the drinking games people play while watching debates and the heavy drinking people do when pondering that either one of these people or Barack Obama could win the election.
Negotiations are currently underway for a special debate that will include me. I will give more information once things are confirmed. It is currently scheduled for Saturday January 28 at 6:00PM Eastern on my BlogTalk Radio show.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.