The Optimist in Me
I tend to be optimistic. My pessimism is usually reserved to what I think will happen to the United States if I don’t become elected President this November. But I am optimistic that this will be the last Presidents’ Day I will be celebrating as not the President until 2017 or 2021.
My optimism is not limited to my future. I am optimistic about other things:
- The Washington sports teams (Capitals, Nationals, and Redskins) will all win championships in the same year soon.
- We will still be around on December 22.
- The Cinemafia will be defeated and entertainment will become affordable again.
- The “Ahmnodt in Sunglasses” look will be more popular than the Rick Santorum “sweater vest” look – even on winter nights.
There is a reason for my optimistic spirit. It is because I have a history of knowing good things are going to happen. Below are some examples:
- Vanna White getting a star on the “Walk-of-Fame”.
- “Friends” getting canceled. (I never did like that show.)
- I would make
millions thousandshundreds a couple dollars running my own business.
- I would find a diet I could stick to that would help me lose weight. I drench my chocolate in hot sauce, which has all but abolished my cravings for chocolate and for hot sauce.
I will remain optimistic as long as good things happen. Ideally, I would like to make the good things happen myself, but sometimes I have to rely on karma, faith, or good luck.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.