Tweet Number 6000 #ForSale
Here is your chance to get some publicity for your business. Here is how this will work:
- Submit your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Bid should include amount as a phone number to call should you are the winner. Billing will be discussed by phone.
- Contest will end when I reach my 5,990 tweet.
- If you win, you will be allowed to submit a tweet up to 134 characters. Six spaces will be reserved for ” #6000″ so others will know it is my 6000th tweet.
- My 5999th tweet will announce the winning bid as well as the day and time the winner wishes the tweet to be released.
- I will use your company’s logo as my profile background from when I tweet my 5999th tweet until seven days after I release my 6000th tweet.
- Void where prohibited. (I don’t know where it’s prohibited, but I threw in the disclaimer to make this look legitimate.)
All bids will be kept secret. A complete list of bids will be available to anyone who wishes to see it when the winner is announced. Good luck to one and all!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Ahmnodt Heare is a
fictional character running a real campaign. He is an Independent candidate for President of the United States. His views on solving America’s problems is different than the ideas being offered by any Republican or Democratic candidate.
In the upcoming days, he will give a daily account of his political activities, campaigns, and other behind the scene activities like no other candidate ever has.
The purpose of this blog is to showing the absurdity of Ahmnodt Heare’s platform and show that the two major parties are equally absurd (especially at the federal level.)
If you are fed up with the two-party duopoly, then feel free to write in “Ahmnodt Heare” for the office of your choosing.
On Election Day, tell your fellow Americans, “Ahmnodt Heare!”
Ahmnodt Heare for America. Ahmnodt Heare for You.
Site infoAhmnodt Heare for President
Blog at WordPress.com.